To stay abreast of the continuing impacts the coronavirus is having on the nonprofit industry and ways to adapt to all the changes, as well as to catch up on key trends in the nonprofit industry!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS ISSUE:
- IRS Issues Final Regulations on UBTI “Silos”
- Provider Relief Funds – Reporting and Audit Requirements
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund II
- Presentation of COVID-19 Related Federal Programs on the Schedule of Expenditures of Federal Awards
- CARES Act Employee Retention Credits for Nonprofit Employers
- Nonprofit Data Breach Vulnerabilities and How to Avoid Them
- Assessing Risk to Maximize Cyber Insurance Coverage
- Revisions to the Uniform Guidance Affecting Recipients
Click below to view the file.
Share this Post