We make opportunity happen.
At Harris we know there’s a lot riding on the decisions you make. When you’re responsible for the financial and operational success of an organization look to our multidisciplinary team of CPAs for guidance that allows you to move forward with confidence.
Many businesses define success simply by their bottom line—but income is just one of many indicators of financial health. How can you ensure optimal performance within your organization or that your team is employing the most innovative strategies to increased return on investment?
When you engage Harris for your business consulting needs, you can expect us to go beyond the balance sheet. Our highly engaged and collaborative approach helps us dive deeper into your organization’s needs and goals so that we can problem solve more effectively. We’ll combine our accounting and financial expertise with your team’s intimate organizational knowledge to develop a common-sense plan to help you accomplish your goals and objectives.
- Business Succession Planning
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Employee Stock Owned Company's (ESOP's)
- Internal controls design and evaluation
- Key Performance Indicators and benchmarking
- Financial reporting and assistance
- Audit preparation
- Works in progress (over/under billings) analysis
- Cash flow and budget forecasting
- Annual planning
- Bankruptcy support
- Software review and selection
- Litigation support
- Internal control review
- Forensic investigations and discovery
- Risk analysis and mitigation
- Business Formation and Entity Selection
- New Product or Service Launch Campaigns
- Executive Recruiting and Leadership Transitions
- Business Restructuring
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
Robert Shappee, CPA, CCIFP
Want to learn more about our business advisory services? Speak with one of our experts.