Bringing insight to business decisions.
Audits provide an objective look at your organization’s financial picture. With Harris CPAs, an experienced audit team will evaluate your business and provide understandable feedback you can employ to improve performance. We’ll help enhance your internal controls, spot historical trends that can affect planning, and capitalize on your strengths.
An accurate, collaborative audit process
Harris’ audit approach emphasizes planning and proactive communication. Comprehensive planning helps your staff prepare properly, a means to control costs and minimize disruption. Just as important, we strive to build an honest, comfortable relationship with your team and, throughout the year, we're available for—and, in fact, encourage—regular communication so we can resolve issues as they arise and before they become a problem.
Our assurance services include:
- Audits, reviews, and compilations
- Government audits
- State and local audits
- Single audit and Yellow Book
- Department of Transportation/AASHTO Uniform Audit and Accounting Guide
- Schedule of federal expenditures
- Industry-specific financial statements
- Employee benefit services
- Management and accounting controls analysis
- Internal controls and management information systems design
- Operation evaluation and guidance
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Forecasts and projections
- Personal financial statements