Count on accurate accounting.
Often the time required to manage the financial portion of a business can get in the way of the actual business. Harris can take the pressure off, performing your accounting tasks affordably and accurately so that you can focus on your real priority: delivering your products and services.
We work collaboratively with you via our advanced, secure file sharing and cloud platform to support a streamlined and highly efficient workflow. And because work is performed online, you always have real-time views of your data and financial situation. Best of all, we bundle services for a fixed monthly fee—allowing you to budget effectively and never get an unpleasant billing surprise.
Why Use Harris?
- Assurance—Trust that your back-office accounting work is processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Time Savings—Take back all of those hours spent in the back office processing bookkeeping work…and put them toward advancing your business.
- No Surprises—Billed at a fixed monthly fee, you can eliminate billing surprises caused by creeping hourly fees.
Levels of Service
- Automate month end accounting
- Review and reconcile financial information
- Communication of financial reports via emailed reporting package
- Annual strategy, tax prep and planning (optional, additional fees apply)
- Bill pay and payroll (optional, additional fees apply)
- Year end 1099 reporting (optional, additional fees apply)
STARTING AT $1,250 / month
- Basic package, plus:
- Assistance with annual budgeting
- Monthly meeting with our team, and a walk-through on the financial reports
- Semi – annual planning meetings
STARTING AT $2,000 / month
- Pro package, plus:
- Quarterly forecasting based on updated results and assumptions
- Quarterly planning meetings
STARTING AT $3,000 / month
- Quickbooks Hosting— Through Harris CPAs cloud provider, Right Networks, we can help get your Quickbooks connected to the cloud. Once you've got the cloud, you and your accountant can work in the same file, at the same time - eliminating the need to send files back and forth! This allows you to have improved efficiency, increased security, and ensures you are always working on the most up-to-date versions.
- Bill.com—Bill.com can quickly import your invoices with little to no manual entry required. Tailor approval workflows to your business rules, and Bill.com handles the routing for you. With multiple payment options - from ACH to credit card, check, and international wire transfer - you have more flexibility and control over payments. Access is provided through Harris' cloud provider, Right Networks.
- ADP Payroll—By using ADP, we can help streamline your payroll process. Pay your employees by check or direct deposit, in whatever frequency works for your business. Plus, your payroll taxes will be calculated and paid on your behalf, and quarterly and annual compliance reports will be prepared for you.
- Form 1099s - If in the course of your business you have paid for independent contractor services (including parts and materials) or have paid rents (such as for office space or equipment) a Form 1099 must be issued. Save time by letting Harris assist with processing your 1099s. We'll prepare them for you, e-file the forms to the state and federal authorities, mail the recipient copies, and send a copy to you as well.
- Consulting - Need help setting up your accounting policies and procedures? Or are you working through a complex problem and need professional help? Let our seasoned accountants help guide you with our customized consulting services. Whatever you need, we are there for you.