Join us as we explore the current state of Idaho’s nonprofit industry with our guest speakers, Kevin Bailey, CEO at the Idaho Nonprofit Center and Cheryl Guiddy, leader of Harris CPAs nonprofit industry group. We’ll recap the recent Idaho Nonprofit conference, and learn more about what is top of mind for nonprofits heading into 2024. Lastly, we dive into the importance of collective impact and how it plays a role in helping nonprofits fulfill their missions.
- 01:22 – Who is the Idaho Nonprofit Center?
- 02:28 – Recap of the INC Conference
- 06:52 – Financial Toolkits for Nonprofits: www.strongnonprofits.org
- 08:01 – What’s on the mind of nonprofits? Reporting government funding and end of year fundraising
- 12:00 – Why Internal controls are so important
- 13:44 – The impact of the relationship between the board and CEOs
- 16:28 – The importance of collective impact
Share this Post