Phone: (208) 333-8965
Michelle Dillman, CPA
Michelle supports Harris clients in a wide variety of engagements. She pairs accuracy and technical knowledge with an enthusiasm for helping businesses understand not just the hows but also the whys of their reporting and compliance activities. Michelle encourages client questions and has a knack for distilling complex financial language into clear explanations and instructions. She believes that going above and beyond to strengthen clients’ financial well-being directly contributes to the health of surrounding communities.
Michelle and her husband Eric moved to the Boise area for his job with the Idaho National Guard, and they’ve both fallen in love with the state’s natural beauty and it’s community. Michelle spends most of her time being mom to their two daughters and son—and when she does have a few moments to herself, she settles in for a good book.
Professional Designations / Civic Associations:
- Certified Public Accountant - Idaho
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Idaho Society of Certified Public Accountants
- BBA in Accountancy, Boise State University
- Bachelor’s in Politics and Value, with minor in Human Rights, University of Washington
Book Most Recently Read:
“A stumbling block to the pessimist is a stepping stone to the optimist.”
— Eleanor Roosevelt