CPA, CFE, Senior
Troy joined Harris in 2016, and he focuses extensively on audits for nonprofit organizations and employee benefit plans. He has a knack for providing understandable and actionable feedback that nonprofit clients can use to implement financial best practices and improve their internal controls. Troy is well versed in ERISA compliance issues and helps guide plan sponsors through regulatory requirements.
Troy is one of a handful of Eagle Scouts at Harris, helping take the firm’s emergency preparedness to a whole new level. He played soccer in high school and follows Real Salt Lake, but his favorite team sport today is wrangling his three young children with his wife Rachel. Troy likes to get muddy off road, and dreams of a weeklong off-road camping adventure on secret mountain back roads.
- BS in accounting, Brigham Young University-Idaho
- Master of Accountancy, Idaho State University
Professional Designations / Civic Associations:
- Certified Public Accountant – Idaho
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Idaho Society of Certified Public Accountants
“Me think, why waste time say lot word, when few word do trick.” — Kevin Malone