Partner, CPA, CCIFP
Robert is a partner with the firm and assists many businesses of varied sizes and industries on financials statements, business consulting and everything to do with taxes: planning, compliance, tax controversy, and tax minimization. He has an affinity for the real estate and construction industry and pushes himself to learn as much as possible, taking extra classes and maintaining credentials for CPAs who advise construction businesses. This insight allows Robert to offer more than your every day run-of-the-mill guidance. He often becomes an extension of his clients’ teams, applying his many years of business and financial experience to offer counsel on virtually all aspects of their operation.
Robert and Tammie, his wife of 21 years, are the proud parent of two teenagers, and he’s devoted to the pursuit of his families happiness and stability. His wife and children help keep him grounded about what’s truly important in life. Come weekends, you’ll likely find him hunting or fishing, two of his favorite pastimes, or doing just about anything in the great outdoors.
- Associate’s in marketing mid-management, Boise State University
- Certificate in financial planning, Florida State University
- BS in business administration, University of LaVerne
- MS in Accountancy, Taxation (MSAT), Boise State University
Professional Designations / Civic Associations:
- Certified Public Accountant – Idaho
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Idaho Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP)
- Treasurer, Meridian Arts Foundation