Patricia has more than 10 years of experience in public accounting, including 5 years serving as an audit manager, before joining Harris in 2015. She specializes in financial statement audits and reviews for nonprofit organizations and employee benefit plans, and possesses ERISA compliance expertise. Patricia also provides financial statement preparation services and particularly enjoys helping organizations improve their internal control systems.
Outside of work, Patricia spends time with her family—her husband Matt and her young daughter—and volunteers for several nonprofit organizations. Traveling is her passion, both within the U.S. and internationally; to date, she’s visited 10 countries, and was especially awed by the beauty of New Zealand.
- BBA in accounting and finance, University of Portland
Professional Designations / Civic Associations:
- Certified Public Accountant – Idaho
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Idaho Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Treasurer, Western Pension and Benefits Council (Boise Chapter)
- Mentor, BSU Professional Mentorship Program
- Leadership Boise Alumni