Kevin has several years of experience of performing audits for nonprofits, cities, counties, school districts and special districts. As Harris' audit manager, he specializes in audits for nonprofit and governmental entities. He is also involved in single audits, Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 testing and compliance audits. For one of Kevin's larger client accounts, Your Health Idaho, he plays a key role in ensuring the entity meets its complex requirements set forth by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) ensuring that they are able to react quickly to legislative and other operational updates.
Kevin hails from Kenya. He grew up playing basketball and soccer but his main hobby is barbecuing with his 10-year-old son. Among his international travels, Madagascar is one of the more exotic destinations he’s had the pleasure of visiting.
- BS in environmental sciences, Maseno University, Kenya
- BBA in accountancy, Boise State University
Professional Designations / Civic Associations:
- Certified Public Accountant - Idaho
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Idaho Society of Certified Public Accountants