Phone: (208) 333-8965
David has more than seven years of accounting experience, including serving as assistant area controller for a national packaging company . Throughout his career, David has become proficient at helping large multistate, for-profit, and publicly traded entities navigate complex Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and other compliance issues. At Harris, David specializes in all aspects of auditing, delivering expertise in financial reporting, consolidations, and the corporate control environment.
David views accounting as a team sport. He enjoys helping Harris clients solve a multitude of business challenges, from accounting to staffing to streamlining business operations.
Speaking of team sports, David and his wife of 10 years, Daisy Jane, stay busy raising their three children. Depending on the time of year, you’ll find some or all of them skiing, snowboarding, fishing, or camping. David is considering learning the piano, re-starting the lessons he abandoned as a child.
- BS in accounting, Brigham Young University-Idaho
- MS in accounting, Boise State University
Professional Designations / Civic Associations:
- Certified Public Accountant - Idaho
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Idaho Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, Surety Association of Idaho
- Advisory Member, American Subcontractors Association
- Member, American Council of Engineering Companies of Idaho
What attracted you to Harris?
Harris has a reputation for providing value to their clients and being a leader in the community.