Phone: (208) 333-8965
Christine applies her accounting, finance, and taxation expertise to a wide range of Harris clients, including nonprofits, multistate companies, and high-wealth individuals. One of her specialties is helping nonprofit organizations meet compliance requirements such as 990 and state-level filings as well as maintaining complete and accurate records.
Christine grew up in England and the Netherlands, and holds dual citizenship in the US and UK. She’s traveled extensively around Europe, citing Luxembourg and Scotland as two of her favorite locales. She hopes to travel to Scotland again one day as a family with her husband Rick and three girls (including a set of twins that’s on the way!). If she has any down time these days, Christine likes nothing better than chilling out to Netflix or a good movie.
- BBA in accountancy and finance, Boise State University
- MS in accounting, taxation (MSAT), Boise State University
Professional Designations / Civic Associations:
- Certified Public Accountant - Idaho
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Idaho Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Idaho
- Resource Development Committee Member, Girl Scouts of Silver Sage