CPA, Managing Partner
Cheryl has over 30 years’ experience providing financial and tax services to individuals and businesses across many industries. She specializes in the nonprofit, construction, and professional services sectors. She consults on a variety of business and tax issues. She has planned and performed hundreds of audits, reviews and compilations —compliance and financial—for construction and engineering companies, nonprofit entities, cities and other governmental agencies, pension plans and HUD projects. Cheryl’s expertise also lies in general business consulting, including guiding nonprofits and for profit entities in the implementation of strong internal controls and facilitating board involvement, tax planning, entity selection and pension plan compliance. For Cheryl, accounting and financial support is really about problem solving—helping clients understand how their financial decisions impact their organization so they’re better equipped to reach their goals.
Cheryl was honored to be appointed by the governor to the Idaho State Board of Accountancy from 2011–2016. She served as chair in 2016.
A traveler at heart, Cheryl once backpacked around Europe for five weeks. She’s a fan of the San Francisco Giants and of spending time with family—Brian, her husband, her three children, and one grandchild. Her main claim to fame is being an extra in the movie Peggy Sue Got Married.
- BS in accounting, San Francisco State University
Professional Designations / Civic Associations:
- Certified Public Accountant - Idaho, Oregon, California
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Idaho Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Peer Review Committee, Idaho State Board of Accountancy
- Member, Idaho Nonprofit Center
- Treasurer, Meridian Police Activities League
- Finance Committee Member, Holy Apostles Church
- Member, Capital Matrix, Inc.
- Leadership Boise Alumni
“99% of your worries fail to materialize.” —John Guiddy