Phone: (208) 333-8965
Bryce Morrison, CPA
A recent graduate with a master’s degree in accountancy, Bryce prepares corporate and individual tax returns for Harris clients, and assists with audits, reviews, and compilations. He also performs various tax research projects and helps clients with bookkeeping tasks.
Bryce is well-rounded, handy enough to build Pygmy Owl nest boxes as an Eagle Scout and studious enough to be recognized as a Signature Student by Boise State University. He’s a Texas native, a basketball player, and a brown belt in Taekwondo. Top on Bryce’s bucket list is a trip with his family—including his wife Kelsie and his young daughter—on an African safari.
- BS in accounting, Brigham Young University-Idaho
- MS in accountancy, Boise State University
Professional Designations / Civic Associations:
- Certified Public Accountant - Idaho
- Volunteer representative for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Volunteer review team member for Boise State University’s College of Business and Economics 2017 Sustainability Report
Book Most Recently Read:
Capitalism and Freedom by Milton Friedman
“Remember who you are.” —Mufasa