Phone: (208) 333-8965
CPA, Staff Accountant
Drawn to accounting out of a desire to help organizations better understand their business, Alaina primarily serves nonprofit and for-profit multifamily housing properties (HUD and Rural Development), construction companies, and governmental entities. She particularly enjoys helping them improve their accounting practices, perform tax planning and projections, and ensure compliance with federal reporting requirements.
Alaina’s favorite quote, “It always seems impossible until it’s done,” applies occasionally at work, often at home with her husband and four children, and helping (or working) on their family farm and ranch.
- BS in accountancy, Boise State University
Professional Designations / Civic Associations:
- Certified Public Accountant - Idaho
- Malad Distinguished Young Women Committee Member, Fundraising
- Samaria Cemetery District – Board Member, Treasurer
- Volunteer at her children’s school