Maximize your holdings.
More than most industries, real estate is highly influenced by market fluctuations. Harris can help you maintain your competitive edge through all market conditions with our customized income-generation, risk management, and efficient tax strategies.
Harris knows the real estate industry. We employ a specialized team of CPAs with decades of experience leading developers, managers, and investors through successful business transactions. With our accurate reporting and analysis, you can confidently make informed financial decisions, seize lucrative opportunities, and be ready to take advantage of new financing. Our tax specialists stay abreast of compliance issues and changes to tax codes, and expertly implement efficient tax structuring to preserve your capital.
And, as important as the numbers are, Harris pushes beyond them to become a true partner with your team—engaging not just in transactions but in collaboration, problem solving, and discovery. We’ll keep you moving forward, sometimes in ways you weren’t expecting.
Harris specializes in the following sectors:
- Office, retail, warehouse, and industrial
- Condominiums and apartments, including low-income
- Commercial and residential subdivision/retail land sales
Our real estate financial expertise includes:
- Partnership, LLC, and S-Corporation planning and structuring
- Consulting concerning efficiency in tax strategies, planning for dispositions of real estate, and other proposed transactions
- Section 1031 like/kind exchange assistance
- Cost segregation studies to increase tax depreciation through identification of short-recovery assets
- Lease audits and CAM revenue reviews
- HUD audits for Section 8 housing
- Financial statement compilation, review, and auditing for project financing and bonding purposes
- Capital gains planning
- Tax credits, including low-income housing, historical structures, and others