Building strong foundations.
At Harris CPAs, we believe in collaborative relationships. With over 25 years of experience in the construction industry, our professionals will be an extension of your team, helping you build a solid foundation and ensure that today’s planning efforts create success for tomorrow. We make it a priority to understand the challenges that accompany a fluctuating economic landscape, and we apply decades of knowledge about the processes, internal controls, and activities required to make a business like yours run smoothly and profitably.
Financial guidance for the construction & engineering industries
No matter your specific sector—contractor, developer, engineer, bank, or bonding company—Harris offers a range of accounting and advisory services to help you make informed decisions, manage threats, and stay competitive.
Our construction and engineering services include:
- Financial statement preparation, including compilations, reviews and audits
- Overhead Rate Audits
- Federal and state tax planning and preparation
- Proactive income tax planning
- Bonding and banking relationships
- Strategic business planning
- Management and accounting controls
- Cashflow analysis
- Proactive management assistance
- Claims assistance
- Succession planning
- Selection and implementation of software
- Operational analysis and guidance
- Labor and equipment utilization
- Over/under billings
- Estimating and bidding
- Licensing and technology applications