To stay abreast of the continuing impacts the coronavirus is having on the nonprofit industry and ways to adapt to all the changes, as well as to catch up on key trends in the nonprofit industry!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS ISSUE:
- President Signs “Protecting Nonprofits from Catastrophic Cash Flow Strain Act” to Assist Nonprofit Organizations into Law
- “Are we paying our executives appropriately?”
- FASB Issues ASU on Contributed Nonfinancial Assets
- IRS Proposes Excise Tax Relief for Exempt Organizations Under Code Section 4960
- Is Your Organization Audit Ready?
- Privacy Shield Invalidated – Nonprofits May Not Be Affected But Should be Aware
- Using Data to Create an Infrastructure of Success
- Nonprofits Have Additional Time to Comply with New Lease Accounting Standards
- Main Street Lending Program Open to Nonprofits
Click below to view the file.
Share this Post