Connect With Us!
Full Time Staff Accountant
LOCATION : MERIDIAN, TWIN FALLS & COEUR d'ALENE
START DATE: JANUARY OR SEPTEMBER
Winter & Summer Internship
LOCATION : MERIDIAN
Undergraduates will have an incredible opportunity to work in a growth driven atmosphere on a wide variety of client engagements. Interns have the opportunity to audit and prepare tax returns for a variety of client types. Interns will work directly with seniors, managers, and partners on client engagements and are encouraged to explore the many different client services and technical niche areas that our firm offers.
The winter internship will last the duration of tax season (January through mid April). Interns will typically work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday on an hourly basis during normal business hours. Flexibility in schedule to accommodate your spring class schedule can be arranged. Internships for both tax and audit are available during this timeframe.
The summer internship will last 8 weeks in June and July. Interns will typically work 32 hours per week, Monday through Thursday on an hourly basis. Flexibility in schedule to accommodate your summer class schedule can be arranged. This internship will primarily be audit.
Here is a list of current openings at Harris:
- September 20th - Boise State deadline to submit resumes through joinhandshake.com
- September 25th - University of Idaho deadline to submit resumes through joinhandshake.com
- September 27th & 28th - On-campus interviews at Boise State
- September 27th - On-campus interviews at University of Idaho
- September 30th - Final deadline to submit resumes through joinhandshake.com for all other schools.